DraftTracker

Sleepers, updates, strategy, advice ... if it doesn't fit one of the more specialized categories, it goes right here! (Note: Please do NOT post trade, keeper or 'rate my team' questions - they have separate forums.)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

yoda1
T-Ball Trainer

Re: DraftTracker

Post by yoda1 »

What's New (updated 3/18/13):
Fixed bugs to grey out all columns on the RANK page
League Filter for NL/AL Only drafts on the RANK page
MDP Trend Arrows (up or down) on the RANK page for a quick look at rising/falling players
MDP Change on the Rank page of rising/falling players by spots

www.drafttracker.net
yoda1
T-Ball Trainer

Post by yoda1 »

DraftTracker will be released within the next couple of days. ;-D
yoda1
T-Ball Trainer

Post by yoda1 »

Updated this morning. The spreadsheet will get a weekly updates until opening day.
rjforlife
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No

Post by rjforlife »

Awesome! Thanks Yoda! ;-D ;-D
yoda1
T-Ball Trainer

Post by yoda1 »

Updated this morning to include ESPN ADP data.

What's New (updated 3/1/14):
2014 Composite Projections for 1300 players: up to 14 sources via Fantasy 411
2014 Average Draft Position for 534 players: Yahoo, ESPN, CBS, NFBC, MDC via Fantasy Pros
2014 Player injury report (updates every time you open the spreadsheet)

Please report any bugs! Thanks!

http://www.drafttracker.net
jfg
T-Ball Trainer

Post by jfg »

Thanks Yoda, I've been using it the past week to do some comparisons. Looks great!
yoda1
T-Ball Trainer

Post by yoda1 »

jfg wrote:Thanks Yoda, I've been using it the past week to do some comparisons. Looks great!

Thank you. I highly recommend test driving it at FantasyPro: http://draftwizard.fantasypros.com. Takes about 20 minutes to draft while using the DraftTracker. Lots of fun. ;-D
lambo1203
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No
Roster Information: C: Mauer
1B: I. Davis
2B: Pedroia
SS: A. Cabrera
3B: M. Cabrera
OFs: Holliday, Cespedes, Markakis
Util: Wright, Longoria
SP: Wainwright, Zimmermann, Lester, Morrow, Lincecum
RP: J. Johnson, Medlen
Bench: T. Hudson, A. Hill, Howard, Machado, A. Escobar

ESPN 8-team league H2H points (1 pt/base, SB, RBI, R, BB, -1/K, CS, E...+/- 5 W/L, +/- 3 SV/BS, .9/IP, 1 pt/K, -1 pt/BB, HB, ER, -2 pt/HR, 5 pts QS, 9 pts CG, 15 SO)

Post by lambo1203 »

Hey man, I'm able to pull up the draft tracker on Excel, but the macros aren't able to work, which means I don't have full capacity to use this awesome tool. I have a Mac and Excel 2008. Any suggestions on how I can get the macros working so it'll let me change settings and draft players to different teams?
AEMRICH
T-Ball Trainer

Post by AEMRICH »

lambo1203 wrote:Hey man, I'm able to pull up the draft tracker on Excel, but the macros aren't able to work, which means I don't have full capacity to use this awesome tool. I have a Mac and Excel 2008. Any suggestions on how I can get the macros working so it'll let me change settings and draft players to different teams?

Maybe you need Excel 2011?
yoda1
T-Ball Trainer

Post by yoda1 »

lambo1203 wrote:Hey man, I'm able to pull up the draft tracker on Excel, but the macros aren't able to work, which means I don't have full capacity to use this awesome tool. I have a Mac and Excel 2008. Any suggestions on how I can get the macros working so it'll let me change settings and draft players to different teams?

I haven't used the Mac Excel 08 in years but there may be a setting to allow macros because Windows automatically disables it. If not, try to download a free trial version of the new Office. Also Google your problem and see if there is a way around it. Good luck.

Return to “Baseball Leftovers”