Looking for owners to take over 3 dynasty teams. Looking for owners who will be dedicated to their teams and plan to be with us for years. You can leave a post on here if you are interested, but it would be better if you emailed me. Please give me a little background on your past baseball history.
not letting me post the link to the team page...I hope I can post it as a reply below. Otherwise, I will email the link if you are interested.
LM-Creator is Miami Marlins
Co-LM is LA Angels
Minors LM is Cleveland Indians (me)
16 team league
Points based scoring system
Minor league farm systems
Minor league rostering rules (just so you know)
1) Only 10 minors under protection at a time. Can not place a bid on a player if you have 10 in your system. You will have to make a roster move before bidding.
2) Only considered minor if they are under 150 AB or 50 IP
3) $100 annual budget for minors that resets March 1st each year
4) Once player is added to owners active roster from their protected pospect list they will be removed from list and can not be put back on the list until they are sent back to the minors by MLB team and they are still within their limits.
5) A minor league player can be bid on and added to protected prospect list beginning at the (A-) level.
6) Minors LM will attempt to track and post where you are on limits under division list. Please keep in mind that the minors LM does not have LM powers and can not add/remove players to your or from owners teams.
1) If they have been called up you can add and not have to actively roster until they reach their limits.
2) If you want a minor player prior to call up send out a league wide e-mail and post a reply under "Prospect Bidding" that includes your bid amount and the player. All counter bids should then be posted under "Prospect Bidding" for record sake and time stamp. Player will be awarded after 48 hours if there are no counter bids. If bid is countered the player will be awarded after 24 hours from the last recognized counter bid on the message board.
1) Once players have reached their limits they are no longer protected and you must either add them to your active roster or lose protection. You will be e-mailed to notify you of this and will have 48 hours to actively roster. If they are not added to your roster there will be a league wide e-mail sent out and that player can be then picked up on first come first serve basis.
Teams that are available have the following players in their minors system.
1.Manuel Banuelos P, NYY (AAA)
2.Jonathan Singleton 1B, Hou (AA)
3.Wil Myers OF, KC (AAA)
4.Bubba Starling OF, KC ®
Unfortunately the previous owner did not participate in the minors bidding and has no players in it’s system. We are in conversations on how to give the new owners a chance to bid on players to help build their system without other owners who have rostered minors already.
1. Matt Barnes P, BOS (A+)
2. Carlos Martinez P, StL (AA)
3. Justin Nicolino P, TOR (A-)
4.Clayton Blackburn P, SF (A-)
5. Alex Meyer P, WAS (A+)
6. Kolton Wong 2B, StL (AA)
7. Nick Franklin SS, SEA (AAA)
8.Wilmer Flores 3B, MET (AA)
9.DeLino DeShields JR 2B, HOU (A+)
10. Alen Hanson 2B, PIT (A-)