An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
OBPlover wrote:Why can't Canadians participate in Y! pro Leagues? Can there not be a league using the Yahoo.ca domain name?
haymarket wrote:Does anyone know if the commissioner can pause the draft in a Yahoo league?
GRIN wrote:haymarket wrote:Does anyone know if the commissioner can pause the draft in a Yahoo league?
Yes they can
http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=con ... S_FAN_BASE
bayside wrote:Glad to see many of the issues brought up here have been resolved or at least addressed.
However the message board is still a huge problem.
It is almost un-useable.
1) The tools for links, pictures, etc dont work. posting a working link is basically impossible
2) There is no edit feature.
3) There is no quote feature.
4) There is no "preview feature.
5) There is no private message feature. PM's, along with some kind of notification on the main league page, would really help facilitate trades and other private matters between members.
6) Formatting is a nightmare wen copy/pasting. Spaces are arbitrarily inserted where none should be, line breaks are random, double spacing between lines, etc.
7) The software is full of bugs making posting extremely unreliable. Sometimes a post disappears. Sometimes when you post random characters and/or spaces are jumbled into the text. Sometimes you cant access the message board at all.
8) For no reason at all, when trying to submit a message, Yahoo will randomly send you to the login page. WHY?
Why am I constantly being logged out when I have chosen "keep me signed in"? Ive had this happen several times in a single day fwiw
bayside wrote:bixo9 wrote:Tomorrow, we have a couple of absentee managers for our off-line draft. It seems that every year we have at least one person absent (emergencies, schedule conflict, etc.).
I've been asked to draft on their behalf. I will be distracted from drafting my team, and I may not be objective at all times.
I would prefer the option to assign the absentee manager's team to be auto-drafted similar to Yahoo's auto-pick algorithm.
Is this possible now? If not, would this feature be possible for next year's draft?
Think about it... in an offline draft how in the world would any software solution be possible to autodraft one team?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests