Return to Baseball Leftovers

Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby daullaz » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Izenhart wrote:agree with the post above ^^

I am here to ask if there is a EDIT WEEKLY LINEUP button somewhere (I cant find it) or do i have to click and load next day next day next day etc... until I get to Monday?

Also, is it possible to have an option to set the game times to something other then pacific time? I get confused sometimes, and it can cause me to not get my lineup in on time.

There's no edit weekly lineup button, but you can click on the date in between the arrows to skip ahead a few days. ;-D
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -627)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wrveres » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm

daullaz wrote:

I am here to ask if there is a EDIT WEEKLY LINEUP button somewhere (I cant find it) or do i have to click and load next day next day next day etc... until I get to Monday?

Also, is it possible to have an option to set the game times to something other then pacific time? I get confused sometimes, and it can cause me to not get my lineup in on time.

There's no edit weekly lineup button, but you can click on the date in between the arrows to skip ahead a few days. ;-D
actually its in one place only, best i can tell. You have to be on any page other than your team page, and then its in the drop down menu for your team page, if that makes sense. :-o
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby Izenhart » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:07 am

wrveres wrote:
daullaz wrote:

actually its in one place only, best i can tell. You have to be on any page other than your team page, and then its in the drop down menu for your team page, if that makes sense. :-o

bingo! thanks wrv! Silly me looking on my team page for the edit weekly lineup button ;-7
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 163)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:35 pm

Nerfherders wrote:I have a question:

I commish a contract keeper league and we run it on Yahoo!, but because of the complexities of our league, all transactions are run off-line. We've been doing this for years and it works fine. When someone makes a successful FA claim, he is bumped to the bottom of the waiver priority list. I would keep this list in Yahoo and it would usually show up in the Managers page. It would also show up in the list of transactions - "Nerfherders changed waiver priority from old priority to new priority."

However this year I can't seem to find that priority list, even though I can still change the priority in the commish tools. I wonder if it's either buried somewhere else, or it has been removed because we don't use the in-game waivers system.

If it's the latter, I will have to post the waiver priority. I can't use in-game waivers because we also run trades off-line, so I need to be able to switch players in and out of lineups.

Thanks!

While I'm not certain, I think it is entirely possible that they don't show the waiver priorities if you aren't using waivers at all on the site. Which would normally be a really smart thing to do/not do heh
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 23)

Postby TheTrith » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:48 am

For leagues that use FAAB, is there a way to show all the bids, and not just the winning one?
TheTrith
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 126)

Postby wrveres » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 am

TheTrith wrote:For leagues that use FAAB, is there a way to show all the bids, and not just the winning one?

click the faab bids button on your team page.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: -313)

Postby TheTrith » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Apparently Im blind. Where exactly is the button at?
TheTrith
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 126)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers