Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

Sleepers, updates, strategy, advice ... if it doesn't fit one of the more specialized categories, it goes right here! (Note: Please do NOT post trade, keeper or 'rate my team' questions - they have separate forums.)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

West
T-Ball Trainer

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Post by West »

edit - issue fixed.
TheTrith
T-Ball Trainer

Post by TheTrith »

Jesus Christ Yahoo!
So apparently Yahoo decided to not count any stats from the Monday night game in their football Yahoo Pro Leagues! WTF
It shows me winning my matchup, yet the standings dont actually reflect that fact.
And talking to lots of other people, it turns out this is a problem across the entire site.
C'mon Yahoo! We pay money to play in these leagues, and Yahoo takes a 10% cut. Cant you at least get the basic scoring down so that the standings accurately reflect the games?
This is such a joke.

And to make matters even worse, the waivers in some leagues got completely fucked up. The waiver priority that processed last night was based on the faulty standings, so teams that shouldve won, but Yahoo credited with a loss, got bumped up the priority, and vice versa. How are they going to fix that?

Anyone care to explain how winning by 5+ points turns in to a Loss in the standings? And no, there were no stat corrections for either team.
Look at PuffPuffPassToGordon:
misterf
T-Ball Trainer

Post by misterf »

If Yahoo is still monitoring this message board, we could really use some more info re: the status the Yahoo Pro leagues for Fantasy Baseball this season.

The delays are extremely frustrating........and the lack of information/communication is even worse.
esf1
T-Ball Trainer

Post by esf1 »

Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo StatTracker? For me, it's not automatically updating. It also says, "We're not sure who you are..." and requires me to log in, and then an updated display is given, but it still doesn't update automatically and still says it doesn't know who I am.
bigh0rt
T-Ball Trainer
Beginner: No
Roster Information: [b][url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=435763]HERE[/url][/b]

Post by bigh0rt »

esf1 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo StatTracker? For me, it's not automatically updating. It also says, "We're not sure who you are..." and requires me to log in, and then an updated display is given, but it still doesn't update automatically and still says it doesn't know who I am.

Try a different browser, to see if that may be causing the problem.
esf1
T-Ball Trainer

Post by esf1 »

bigh0rt wrote:
esf1 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo StatTracker? For me, it's not automatically updating. It also says, "We're not sure who you are..." and requires me to log in, and then an updated display is given, but it still doesn't update automatically and still says it doesn't know who I am.

Try a different browser, to see if that may be causing the problem.

Thank you! I got it to work in Chrome, but IE and Firefox kept the problem going. P.S. Even in Chrome, StatTracker says it doesn't know who I am, but it sure highlights my teams and players.
esf1
T-Ball Trainer

Post by esf1 »

esf1 wrote:bigh0rt wrote:esf1 wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo StatTracker? For me, it's not automatically updating. It also says, "We're not sure who you are..." and requires me to log in, and then an updated display is given, but it still doesn't update automatically and still says it doesn't know who I am.Try a different browser, to see if that may be causing the problem.Thank you! I got it to work in Chrome, but IE and Firefox kept the problem going. P.S. Even in Chrome, StatTracker says it doesn't know who I am, but it sure highlights my teams and players.

Now even Chrome gives the problem. Not getting it to work in three browsers leads me to think it's a Yahoo issue.
SpecialFNK
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: CA- B McCann
1B- A Gonzalez
2B- G Beckham
3B- E Encarnacion
SS- E Andrus
CI- M Teixeira
MI- A Escobar
OF- J Heyward
OF- A Jones
OF- J Pierre
OF- D Span
UT- J Damon
UT- K Ka'aihue
BN- A Cabrera
BN- D Espinosa
BN- P Bourjos
BN- B Francisco

SP- C Kershaw
SP- C Hamels
RP- H Bell
RP- J Axford
P- J Rauch
P- D Haren
P- H Kiroda
P- J Vazquez
BN- J Hellickson
BN- M Pineda
BN- A Harang

Post by SpecialFNK »

hey yahoo.. WHY DID YOU CHANGE TO A BRIGHT WHITE THEME?

this is way too bright and hard on the eyes.
I have seen multiple conversations on this change, and most of the feedback is that this change is terrible!
please change back to the dark theme, or at least give people the option to use the theme they prefer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasybasebal ... /?sort=new

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/message ... b9a23c6166
Ray Zorback
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: rate this trade:

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... 6&t=471146

Post by Ray Zorback »

message from yahoo:

"Our decision to switch from the dark theme to the light theme was based off of feedback that we've received from game participants. Also, only having to maintain one theme translates into us being able to execute updates quicker, resulting in faster feature releases, faster fixes and the ability to make our game even better than it is now! Feel free to provide your feedback at our baseball user forum."
legoshoe
T-Ball Trainer
Roster Information: 6x6 H2H 20 team dynasty league with 27 man rosters and a minor league safe list.

Will Add Soon!

Post by legoshoe »

I run a 20 team dynasty going into year 13. Right now we run four divisions with 5 teams each based on geography. We want to switch to 5 divisions. Does Yahoo allow 5 divisions or is 4 the maximum?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Travis

Return to “Baseball Leftovers”