Thanks to converge241 for giving me a heads up here...
I'm currently in a conference, so I can't answer in depth, but some highlights:
- We offer some configurability in playoffs. You can choose various formats that dictate how many teams make the playoffs, and in which week the playoffs take place. To determine initial seeding, you can choose from: division winners are awarded the top seeds, division winners are guaranteed to make the playoffs but seeding is done by record, and playoff seeding is determined solely by record. You can choose to re-seed the playoffs after rounds or not. We don't currently let you fully customize the playoffs; there are some logistical issues with this when the regular season ends one day, and the playoffs have started the next.
- We allow you to have from 1 to 4 divisions. So we couldn't currently support two leagues of 3 divisions each.
- As was mentioned, we cap rosters at 30 players
- We do not currently allow more than 20 teams in a league.
- We definitely support live online draft, standard and auction
- Draft order is fully configurable, down to the individual pick, including slotting keeper players into individual picks. The only rule is that when the dust clears every team must have the same number of picks/players
- While all private leagues have a commish, we support the notion of assistant commissioners. We also provide several options for trade review: the commish decides, the league votes, or (for a price) Yahoo! reviews trades.
I think that covers it. Hope this helps; it sounds like you have a few requirements we don't currently meet, but if you have any other questions about our offering, just ask.