An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
jfg wrote:What a season, huh?
1. The Orioles and A's are going to be playoff bound, two teams that people in the prediction thread were picking to lose 100 games.
2. Washington and Cincy have the best records in baseball.
3. The Red Sox are arguably the worst team in the AL.
4. Dickey has the best shot to win NL Cy Young, I don't think you could find anybody including Dickey himself who could have predicted he'd even be in the conversation.
5. We might see the 1st Triple Crown winner in almost 50 years
6. A rookie (that nobody picked to win even ROY in the predictions thread) should win MVP.
Last season had a wild finish, but it's going to be hard to ever top how wild this entire season has been.
BronXBombers51 wrote:Question: If there is a one-game playoff to determine division winner, who gets homefield? Yankees and Orioles have a 9-9 record against each other this year. Is it a coin flip?
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I hate Bobby V so much. THe least he could have done is fielded a real lineup out of respect for the game.
thedude wrote:A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I hate Bobby V so much. THe least he could have done is fielded a real lineup out of respect for the game.
To be fair they started Zach Stewart against the O's yesterday.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests