I'm in a 12-team (standard stat + Holds/OPB) keeper league that applies auction vaules to keep players. I'm going to have to shed my bench before the season begins either by dropping, or trading, next year. How would you rank these five players from most keepable to least keepable? This is how I would probably rank them.
1. Brett Lawrie - I think he's best of the bunch, then everyone else is clumped together.
2. Ernesto Frieri - Will probably keep him...I have Nathan and Chapman (who I kept both at a dime last year) but I won't pay for saves and will more than likely trade them both.
3. Brandon Belt - Can he be better than Yonder Alonso, who is currently my starting 1B?
4. Domonic Brown - Can he play up to his hype re received early on?
5. Zack Cozart - My gut tells me he can be a decent, productive MI.
Send me a link to your questions, WHIR as always!