Solid bats. Definitely focus on improving that starting rotation through trades. Furthermore, your closers are all inconsistent and run the risk of losing their jobs soon. Or in Casilla's case, already. I'd consider giving up on saves entirely to free up space for starting pitchers, maybe even streaming, unless you can trade for more solid ones instead. Streaming pitchers smartly is a great way to replicate a strong staff.
Players you should think about dealing:
- Howard: older, losing fantasy relevance
- Longoria: definitely high upside, but coming off an injury that's not 100% healed yet, runs the risk of reinjury; how lucky do you feel? could trade nicely for someone who believes
- Darvish: terrible control, not improving, setting career high in innings thrown
- Lynn: his increased workload seems to be taking its toll now
- Sale: love him, but not seeing as many starts as the Sox try to preserve his innings
- any of your closers
Hope this helps and good luck.