Gold mines - pitchers parks, weak offenses:
3. Los Angeles
Terrible offenses, but hitter friendly parks:
6. Montreal (just beware games in Puerto Rico, a hitters paradise)
Pitchers parks, mediocre offenses:
8. NY Mets
9. Cincinnati - if Kearns and Dunn break out and Griffey gets healthy, balls could be flying out of this homer friendly park all year. But thats a lot of ifs.
10. Tampa Bay - Park is neutral. Devil Rays are historically an easy matchup but have a lot of young hitting talent.
11. Florida - Pitchers park and they lost some very good hitters. But there is lots of young talent and wins will be tough to come by given the quality of pitching.
12. San Francisco - park is very friendly to pitchers, but the Bonds factor still looms large. If Barry struggles for any reason, this could be a great matchup.