FantasySportsMaven wrote:A few games ago, before Jeter woke up, I got offered Jeter straight up for Cuddyer and turned it down. Reoffered it to him and he turned it down and countered with the deal this thread is based on.joeyg2323 wrote:FantasySportsMaven wrote:Not much, here it is:
1. Yoenis Cespedes, CF - OAK (1.03) - Currently on Active Roster
2. Henry Rodriguez, RP - WAS (2.14) - Currently on Active Roster
3. Manny Banuelos, SP - NYY (3.03)
4. Hector Santiago, RP - CWS (4.08 via trade) - Currently on Active Roster
5. Randall Delgado, SP - ATL (4.14)
6. Tyler Pastornicky, SS - ATL (5.03)
i say stay put, only because of mannny.
Santiago should be on active roster over rodriguez.
how many batters do you start.
i think you should move cuddyer, people over value him because of his eligibility 1b,2b,of. maybe get jeter and one of his young guys?
We start: C,1B,2B,3B,SS,CI,MI,LF,CF,RF,OF,UT. SP,SP,SP,RP,RP,RP,RP,P.
Daily lineup changes.
All rookies can move back and forth between Farm and Roster as many times as desired during this year... so I usually demote Santiago to Farm when I want to pick up a spot SP, like Guthrie today. Tomorrow, I can cut Guthrie or someone else or demote Cespedes if he doesn't have a game.
Santiago is usually starting.
did you post that trade on here? howd you turn that down! bascially everyone told you to take it lol
Jeter woke up last year not this year. Going into July 9th game he was batting .257, he ended the season with a .297 gotta stop sleeping on the greatness lol