Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Keeper Help Please!! WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Keeper Help Please!! WHIR

Postby amarlls » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Ok I am in a 3rd year keeper league $260 Roster space for 29 players. 5x5 Roto. We have $300 total space throughout the year to open up more trading. Ok my Dillema is I am going to keep Mous, Pineda, A Gordon, and Wainwright. I am debating whether to keep D Gordon and lock in my SS position or go with D Hudson and have 3 strong SP? It is hard because I get rave reviews on Hudson and I think getting D Gordon SB potential and his SS position. Not sure what to do...Ideas????

Mike Moustakas $5 ***
Dee Gordon $5
Alex Gordon $5

Daniel Hudson $10***
Michael Pineda $5***
Adam Wainwright $5 ***
amarlls
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Keeper Help Please!! WHIR

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 pm

i prefer both hudson and gordon to moustakas, but if you really want to keep moustakas then i'd go with hudson for the last spot.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 300)

Postby MadDog36 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Wainwright
Gordon SS
Gordon OF
Mouse 3b

I know throwing Pineda back might rub some the wrong way but pitching is easiest to find. I'll take a chance on some young tlaent filling thinner positions. Wano is only 30 this year. I'm thinking past this year. Always been a Wano fan.
Join My Roto Keeper League:
viewtopic.php?t=466433
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 1482)

Postby CadensDad » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Gordon imo
“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby MaudDib » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Hudson and Moustakas. Gordon has a lot to prove still. I am not sold that he can maintain a decent BA or BB totals to allow him to get the SB he is going to need to be valuable. I think you can get him pretty easily in the draft for less than that and if not then let someone else deal with him. Hudson is a pretty darn good SP and will easily earn more than that $10. Moustakas is no sure thing himself but he did have a nice second half and he could carry that over. Gordon is just too raw right now. By the way I am talking about Dee Gordon here.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 12)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions