Return to Classifieds

Extreme Competitive H2H League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Extreme Competitive H2H League

Postby vinnieg123 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Hey guys I just created a free H2H league that I have been considering for awhile. Its h2h 1 win, 8×8 stats, 12 teams, 25 man rosters.

Stats are Hits, OBP, Runs, RBIs, HRs, SB, K’s, Slugging %

ERA, H9, BB9, K9, Win %, Saves, Innings, Holds

I tried to make the pitching as percentage based as possible.

Yahoo – 42450
PW blumpkin

if you have any questions email me at

Latest note below

Alright - I finished ironing out the details of the league. I have been taring up fantasy baseball for years now, and I wanted to put together what I believe is a sick category set for a league.

Its h2h 1 win. So its run like fantasy football. 25 man rosters, and 2 DL spots.

The hitting categories are H, RBI, R, HR, SB, OBP, K, Slug %
Pitching H9 K9 BB9 ERA W% Holds Saves Innings pitched

********* MINNIMUM IS 36 INNINGS EACH WEEK ******************

I did that to avoid players from starting Halladay against Houston getting a 8 innings 0 era 10 k line and just benching their pitchers for the week. And I added Innings Pitched as an incentive to pitch as many innings as possible.

In the default stats you can really manipulate pitching stats - by streaming pitchers, scooping up middle relieves, running matchups. Which is all good and strategic. However in this league it makes a great pitcher a little bit more valuable than he typically would be.

I will fill up the league with 12 teams. Draft is Weds March 27th @ 7:00 EST. I have comished several leagues, and if you don't set a date in stone you will have unhappy ppl.

Enjoy the league and plz make the draft. let me know if you guys have any questions
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds