An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
Element wrote:No thanks. Getting Lawrie is nice, but I'd rather have Trout in a dynasty. I know that CC Isn't getting any younger either, but I don't see him all of a sudden falling off the map. I wouldn't move him while targeting a catcher ... especially in an 8 team league. Oh ... and Bossman Jr and Zorilla are pretty good too. You're giving up way to much here,
onitapgr wrote:It's a 10 team league.
My thinking is:
- Geovany Soto is worthless.
- Zobrist is good, but I have Cuddyer and Kipnis for 2B and my OF is stacked...so Zobrist would be on my bench most of the time
- I like Upton, but he is my 4th or 5th best OF, he would probably ride my bench a lot too.
- Sabathia is my biggest loss, but I still have a lot of talent and Garza is a borderline ace
- Trout could be great, but like any other prospect, it's no guarantee.
- Wells....meh, I could drop him for Boesch, but he still hit 25 hr, and I think he improves a lot this year, hopefully hitting behind Pujols...
- my C and 3B were weak and Santana and Lawrie are arguably the best choices at C and 3B in a dynasty.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests