Haren and Gallardo could be flipped.
This is the way I'd go too.
An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
lilfrier wrote:I think Haren is getting a little too much credit. He has a nasty habit of trailing off in the second half, when you need him for the playoffs. For that, I go:
1. Pedroia--The position's not deep, and he is neck-and-neck with Cano on occasions.
2. Teixeira--The lineup and park give him too much ammo to pass on (HR, RBI, R).
3. Pence--Plenty of protection, but he could drop based on what his lineup protection does.
4. Latos--The guy just doesn't get enoguh credit. People think PetCo was his saving grace, but he's a good pitcher, plain and simple.
5. Haren--He gets the nod over Gallardo because he'll kill it in the first half, meaning he would be a useful trade piece before/at the deadlind.
6. Gallardo--I just see him staying as a #2/3 starter, and never being that assured 200+ IP guy with good strikeouts. His team will be ugly without Feilder, espeically if Braun is suspended, meaning he'll lag way behind in the wins.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests