What I'm looking for specifically:
* roto format (a must)
* keeper or dynasty format (a must)
* at least 14 teams but no more than 20–24 (somewhat flexible)
* some sort of salary and contract league with either open bidding via a league site or an auction of some sort
* a minor league system with a (preferably) separate draft (MiLB draft doesn't have to be auction or bid)
* yearly league fee of at least $20 but no more than $100 (might consider slightly higher if I really like the look of it)
* has been active for at least two full years
I know this eliminates most leagues here (sooo many new H2H dynasty leagues being posted!?) but I thought I'd at least give it a shot.
Regardless, thanks for looking, and all the best to you this fantasy season.