An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
1) Is Albert Pujols still the #1 pick? Does he fall in your rankings due to last year’s stats, age, injury, the move to the AL or other players improving?
2) Who is the second shortstop drafted? Hanley Ramirez and Jose Reyes?
3) How early do you take Stephen Strasburg? Matt Moore? Yu Darvish?
4) Is Mike Napoli the #1 catcher? Victor Martinez? Brian McCann? Carlos Santana? Do you take any of them in the top 50?
5) Is Roy Halladay the #1 starting pitcher? Justin Verlander? Clayton Kershaw? Other?
6) How far does Ryan Braun fall in roto leagues? H2H leagues?
7) Which injured/declining third basemen rebounds to last season’s draft spot? Alex Rodriguez, Kevin Youkilis, Ryan Zimmerman or David Wright?
8) Do you draft Aramis Ramirez over any of the previously mentioned third basemen?
9) Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, Jayson Werth, Kendrys Morales (0 AB’s), Adam Dunn and Alex Rios were awful in 2011. Which one(s) do you take a chance on this year?
10) Whose hype are you buying? Brett Lawrie, Eric Hosmer or Desmond Jennings?
11) Who are your top sleepers? (projected pick #150 or later)
Tulowitzki will almost assuredly be the first SS drafted. That's why the question poses those two ad the choices for 2nd SS drafted.Reyes. One year isn't going to drop Hanley out of the top SS spot at draft time.
bigh0rt wrote:Tulowitzki will almost assuredly be the first SS drafted. That's why the question poses those two ad the choices for 2nd SS drafted.Reyes. One year isn't going to drop Hanley out of the top SS spot at draft time.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests