What to watch on TV

Some people say the world revolves around more than fantasy baseball. If you feel like discussing anything else, post it here.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

GiantsFan14
College Coach
College Coach
Beginner: No

Re: What to watch on TV

Post by GiantsFan14 »

The wire is possibly the best show ever made. If you haven't seen it, then get on it because you're missing out big time. Season 5 was pretty boring though, I didn't even finish it.
Mookie4ever
Roster Information: [url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/search.php]WHIR[/url]

Post by Mookie4ever »

GiantsFan14 wrote:The wire is possibly the best show ever made. If you haven't seen it, then get on it because you're missing out big time. Season 5 was pretty boring though, I didn't even finish it.

Too violent for a woman? Or is it good enough to agree to a trade and suffer through some Grey's Anatomy for (thank god for my ipad)?
GiantsFan14
College Coach
College Coach

Post by GiantsFan14 »

Mookie4ever wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:The wire is possibly the best show ever made. If you haven't seen it, then get on it because you're missing out big time. Season 5 was pretty boring though, I didn't even finish it.

Too violent for a woman? Or is it good enough to agree to a trade and suffer through some Grey's Anatomy for (thank god for my ipad)?

Depends on the woman. My girlfriend absolutely loved it. It has a moderate amount of violence and a lot of cursing, but the story, dialogue, and acting is so good that pretty much anyone should enjoy it.
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer
Roster Information: [url=http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/search.php]WHIR[/url]

Post by bigken117 »

GiantsFan14 wrote:
bigken117 wrote:The Office is the only show I have set to record.

lol, the office hasn't been good since season 3.

neither has house

Jacoby Ellsbury - Official Red Sox prospect of the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

2 Up 2 Down catchers
The Artful Dodger
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Post by The Artful Dodger »

I never quite got into House and oddly enough, I haven't watched a single episode.

I suppose that's a shame because obviously it's got Hugh Laurie playing the lead. Seemingly over-the-top medical dramas don't appeal to me.
Diving in the Box on Roto Database

"Shut up, Anti-sec." -Jose Mourinho
Mookie4ever

Post by Mookie4ever »

The Artful Dodger wrote:I never quite got into House and oddly enough, I haven't watched a single episode.

I suppose that's a shame because obviously it's got Hugh Laurie playing the lead. Seemingly over-the-top medical dramas don't appeal to me.

Hugh Laurie used to team up with the very brilliant Stephen Fry in the comedy team A Bit of Fry & Laurie. Fry should have had a bigger career.
pjalst
T-Ball Trainer

Post by pjalst »

+1 ;-D

season 2 sucked for me though, couldn't get into the dock s#!t. all the other seasons rocked.
Pogotheostrich
T-Ball Trainer

Post by Pogotheostrich »

BigLebowski wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:Shows I've been watching:

Glee

I notice you're the only one.

I was watching but it got pretty bad really fast.
The Artful Dodger
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Mookie4ever wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:I never quite got into House and oddly enough, I haven't watched a single episode.

Hugh Laurie used to team up with the very brilliant Stephen Fry in the comedy team A Bit of Fry & Laurie. Fry should have had a bigger career.

Yeah, I know, I loved A Bit of Fry & Laurie. Not to mention Fry and Laurie's work in the Blackadder series.
Diving in the Box on Roto Database

"Shut up, Anti-sec." -Jose Mourinho
mweir145
T-Ball Trainer

Post by mweir145 »

Dexter is setting up for a pretty good season right now.

Return to “General Talk”