Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

two start pitchers worth picking up next week?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

two start pitchers worth picking up next week?

Postby indigo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 am

im in a weekly cbs points league h2h. my pitchers are cc sabathia, ubaldo jiminez, mat latos(braves/hanson), jonathan sanchez(nats), marcum(astros), daniel hudson(phils/oswalt, cubs), delarosa(cubs), chacin(cubs). im facing someone with a few two start pitchers next week in matt garza, aj burnett, and gavin floyd. i have peavy still stashed on the bench and think it might be a good time to let go of him. the 2 start pitchers available are -

http://img842.imageshack.us/i/40416069.png/

worth picking up another 2 start pitcher for next week? i have daniel hudson who im a bit hesitant on starting, and jiminez going twice next week. or should i roll with cc, ubaldo, latos, sanchez, marcum, and delarosa or chacin and hope i rack up enough points to compare?
indigo
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: -17)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: two start pitchers worth picking up next week?

Postby cs3 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:47 am

bedard and cecil are maybe the best pitchers in that list but both are out because of terrible match ups.
The rest of those guys i have zero faith in although i suppose id roll with Narveson if you dont think you can compete against all his 2 start pitchers
cs3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Re: two start pitchers worth picking up next week?

Postby Xylo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:00 am

Maybe Arroyo and Garland? This is tough because the choices are pretty terrible.
Xylo
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: -2)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions