Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

am I crazy?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

am I crazy?

Postby broncs4life » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm

So I have the number two pick in my upcoming fantasy draft. I am a huge rockies fan and am considering using my pick to get tulowitzki. Am I nuts for thinking about doing this?
broncs4life
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: am I crazy?

Postby phorts » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:10 am

Of course you're not nuts. Take who you want, because you sure as she-ite arent going to get whoever you're thinking about comin back to ya. Fantasy a fun past time. Why take a guy you hate or are not high on and pass by a guy with arguably equal talent/value just because some website or "expert" ranked them higher. If it makes you feel any better i've seen Tulo ranked as high as 2nd (and as low as in the 2nd rd).

Me, personally, would take Miggy and I'm a HUGE Tulo fan....Huge. But That's just me and i like the potential triple crown winner in a loaded position vs an upper echilon stud in a shallow position. I've heard the Tulo Vs Hanley argument a 100 times but i'm still takin Tulo becuase of his consistency (after his perennial slow starts)...the dude hits when it counts.....Hanley is too streaky for my blood.

Take who you want...Unless of course, Pujols falls to you and then yes..you would be crazy.

Good luck and please help w/ mine if you want:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=424928&p=3367734#p3367734
phorts
College Coach
College Coach

Re: am I crazy?

Postby billycent » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:11 am

Yes... Tulo can't stay healthy, he's not even the best option at his position, and take away his 2010 september stats and he was middle of the pack. I mean do what u want but w/the #2 overall pick M-Cab seems like a no-brainer.
billycent
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -2)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions