Alright, have at it guys. I'll write mine up in a day or two, been busy.
1. What was your draft strategy? Best available for 4 to 5 rounds. Noticed was low on steals (as in 0), so I drafted a couple of starters for steals. I think I was able to do that with A. Gonzo, M. Tex, and Uggla as my first three picks and balance in the middle. A strategy I started using last year is not drafting too many SP. However, I fear I went too far this year
2. Who do you think was the steal of the draft? Ryan Dempster Rd 15 to OS. Am I missing something? He fell in my money league draft also (to me)
3. Who do you think was the reach of the draft? Brian Roberts rd 9 to Rock. You know, if was very difficult to find a reach. I'm biased because I would not touch Roberts with a 10 foot poll for two reasons: 1. I took him the 4 or 5 rd last year and he killed me. 2. I have had back surgery and I can no longer swing a bat with any authority w/o screwing my back...I doubt he plays more that 100 games...if that.
4. Who do you think will finish in the top 3? 1.Old Style - it is a daily league and he is on the computer all day. 2. Rock - Just because he is Rock. 3. Shocker - only because he used my strategy...just not as effective.
5. Who do you think will finish in the bottom 3? 1. Charger - ROOKIE, 2. Myself - just because I am myself. 3. Third Day - Looks pretty balanced
6. The best pick that you made. Apparently Lind.
7. The worst pick that you made. So many...Matt Joyce...At least he is not retired.
8. What player is the biggest key to your success? Uggla
9. Your team's weak/strong points? Weak - Wins, SB Strength -HR and RBI
If God does not like the way I'm living my life, he can tell me himself.