Return to General Talk

Diplomacy- Winner England (Titanfan)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Diplomacy, Fall 1901

Postby TitanFan07 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm

This game is worse than mafia. You can't really trust anyone until you see the moves they make. And even then... :-S
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bleach168 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:44 am

TitanFan07 wrote:This game is worse than mafia. You can't really trust anyone until you see the moves they make. And even then... :-S

That's why I prefer to just solo it. Can only get stabbed in the front that way. :-D
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 14)

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:04 am

bleach168 wrote:
TitanFan07 wrote:This game is worse than mafia. You can't really trust anyone until you see the moves they make. And even then... :-S

That's why I prefer to just solo it. Can only get stabbed in the front that way. :-D

High comedic value for the irony in that post bleach :-b
http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/E/Jacoby-Ellsbury.shtml
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24
http://twitter.com/#!/baseballcafe
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Baseball-Cafe/117034715055181?sk=wall
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:37 am

bigken117 wrote:
bleach168 wrote:

Ken you should use your admin powers to change his title from General Manager to Puppet Master :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -1)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
bigken117 wrote:
bleach168 wrote:

Ken you should use your admin powers to change his title from General Manager to Puppet Master :-b

lol +1
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 111)

Postby wake » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Just a heads up that I'm going to need build/disband orders from anyone who gains or loses supply centers after this turn. The quicker everyone can get those orders into me, the sooner I can get the Spring 1902 map up.

If you're not going to be around tonight/early tomorrow but already know what you'd want to build/retreat without seeing the Fall 1901 moves, you can give me those orders early as well.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 pm

wake wrote:Just a heads up that I'm going to need build/disband orders from anyone who gains or loses supply centers after this turn. The quicker everyone can get those orders into me, the sooner I can get the Spring 1902 map up.

If you're not going to be around tonight/early tomorrow but already know what you'd want to build/retreat without seeing the Fall 1901 moves, you can give me those orders early as well.

I would like to build in Brest, Paris, Munich, Berlin and Venice please.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 111)

Postby TitanFan07 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:I would like to build in Brest, Paris, Munich, Berlin and Venice please.

Smart man choosing to stay off my island paradise. ;-D
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk