bleach168 wrote:Rules for the game: here
Additional map: here
Additional game rules
0. Diplomacy is a game of lying, broken promises, and backstabbing. It has been known to end friendships! Please don't take it personal when you get stabbed in the back!
1. You may only communicate through the Cafe PM system and this thread. Instant messaging, IRC, phone calls, etc, are prohibited. You may use this thread to make publics threats, announcements, comments, etc.
2. All orders must be sent to bleach168 by PM by the posted deadline. If orders are not submitted by the deadline, your country will be in civil disorder and your units will all "Hold."
3. Orders sent in early can be changed as long as I have not processed the turn. If you send in multiple orders, only the latest set of orders will be valid.
4. Orders which are vague or invalid such as ARMY PARIS-OSCOW will be considered a "Hold." If I catch your mistake, I will let you know so you can fix them.
5. If everyone has submitted their correct orders early, I may choose to process them immediately to speed up the game. So don't send in tentative orders. Make sure you are prepared for them to be official.
6. You may either write out your orders using the full name or you may use the abbreviations found in rule book. Please use a simple dash to show a move/attack order. Capitalization is not required.
Examples of orders written correctly,
A Picardy support A Paris-Burgundy
A PIC S A PAR-BUR
Feel free to ask questions in this thread or PM me.
Here's the link to game 1- viewtopic.php?f=13&t=274337&p=2216067
We'll play until one country has 18 supply centers. No ties.