- Dan Lambskin
- (3) Mafia
- Chooses one player each night to learn their role.
- Chooses one player each night to protect from the mafia.
- Cannot protect himself.
- Cannot protect the same person twice in a row.
- Know each other's roles.
- Start with no abilities.
- If mafia kills twin, the other becomes a Vigilante.
- Vigilante as the ability to choose one person every night to kill (not required).
- If town lynches twin, the other becomes an Insane Serial Killer.
- ISK must kill someone every night.
- He wins the game if he is the last man standing.
As dawn breaks on the first day, the townspeople of FB City arise and look out their windows to see GiantsFan14 hung from a tree in the middle of town. The cries of sorrow echoed around the town as people realized that the funniest, best looking, and most popular person in town had been slain in cold blood. The town met in order to discuss who might have committed this atrocity and it was figured that at least three people would have been needed in order to take GiantsFan14 down. They then decided that one person each day would receive the same fate as GiantsFan14 until all the murderers were brought to justice, even if that meant that a few innocent people may be lynched. While all this was going on, the killers themselves plotted to kill one townsperson every night until they controlled the city.
Avenge GiantsFan14's death!
*Please bold all votes and unvotes in order to make them official. Six votes needed for a Day 1 lynching.*