Page 5 of 5

Re: FANTASY IMPACT: Adrian Gonzalez @ FENWAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 pm
by Padsin05
DaSh 1s wrote:
Urban Cohorts wrote: Dustin is the best pure hitter on the team.


Kevin is.


Adrian is

Re: FANTASY IMPACT: Adrian Gonzalez @ FENWAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:48 pm
by DaSh 1s
Padsin05 wrote:
DaSh 1s wrote:
Urban Cohorts wrote: Dustin is the best pure hitter on the team.


Kevin is.


Adrian is


Still think Kevin is their best "pure" hitter but Adrian is their best power hitter. Kevin is just a savage.

Re: FANTASY IMPACT: Adrian Gonzalez @ FENWAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:31 pm
by Padsin05
DaSh 1s wrote:
Padsin05 wrote:
DaSh 1s wrote:
Kevin is.


Adrian is


Still think Kevin is their best "pure" hitter but Adrian is their best power hitter. Kevin is just a savage.


tust me I love Youk, hes my favorite non-padre in baseball. But what Adrian has done in the past 3 yrs while continually leading the league in IBBs and being pitched around continually is amazing. Plus playing in a horrible hitters park.

Im converting to Redsox Fan since SD is basically gonna become their AAA.

Gonzo early predictions. .318/.430/.570 45hrs 140 rbis oh and 0 steals

Re: FANTASY IMPACT: Adrian Gonzalez @ FENWAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:53 pm
by thejusman1
AGonz moves up half a round from pick #18ish to pick #10-12ish.

Re: FANTASY IMPACT: Adrian Gonzalez @ FENWAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm
by dAnzac
Temper your expectations a little, because hitters aren't always a rousing success the first year they change from NL to AL.

Also, A.Gonzalez has had pretty serious shoulder surgery. He might be a bit of a question mark in the 1st half. In a re-draft I'm not paying first round money for someone with so many questions.

Re: FANTASY IMPACT: Adrian Gonzalez @ FENWAY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 am
by urbanbreez
dAnzac wrote:Temper your expectations a little, because hitters aren't always a rousing success the first year they change from NL to AL.

Also, A.Gonzalez has had pretty serious shoulder surgery. He might be a bit of a question mark in the 1st half. In a re-draft I'm not paying first round money for someone with so many questions.

Aside from Albert, there aren't many first rounders without questions. Without question Agon has done plenty with little. Now he has plenty to do lots with. Taking him before someone like you will.

Re: FANTASY IMPACT: Adrian Gonzalez @ FENWAY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:47 pm
by Fenway Punk
It has been confirmed, Carl Crawford will be hitting in the same lineup with Gonzalez. I'm way to (insert descriptive adjective here) to type... so yeah.... Gonzalez is gonna be hot on draft day.

Re: FANTASY IMPACT: Adrian Gonzalez @ FENWAY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 pm
by thedude
Now moving the Bullpen walls closer to home plate makes sense. Is it coincidence the Red Sox chose 2011 to be the year the widen the bullpen? I think not.