Nice lists, a few nit-picky things...
1. At this point, Posey's my #3 catcher. His counting numbers have nearly equaled Martinez's in roughly 4/5 the ABs, and he's carried a higher BA. He's younger, and appears less likely to break down. Also, after disappointing years from Suzuki, Montero, and Wieters, I'd bump Napoli up a few spots.
2. Kelly Johnson was the #5 2B in my league. How is he 18th? Also, Casey McGehee will not be 2B eligible next year.
3. I understand he's kinda hard to believe in, but is Bautista really the #7 3B? I'm going to have trouble taking Youk or Beltre ahead of 50+ HR. On the other hand, I can certainly understand any and all skepticism. Going to be interesting to see where he's taken next year.
4. OF #8 -- .273, 73 R, 17 HR, 69 RBI, 17 SB. OF #21 -- .284, 90 R, 24 HR, 89 RBI, 18 SB. Those numbers are comparable to Braun, much less Upton. Hunter Pence is underappreciated.
5. 2.28/1.16, 70 K in 50 IP, 22 Saves in 24 Save Ops. I know John Axford came out of nowhere, but a lot of good closers do, and his peripherals suggest his season wasn't luck based (in fact, his FIP was actually lower than his ERA). I'd be thrilled if I can get him after the likes of Aardsma, Gregg, Jenks, and F. Cordero.