Im a compulsive trader. But Im not sure if Im a good one.
Can you grade my trades based only on the players involved?
1) I get Adrian Gonzalez and Todd Helton for Robinson Canó and Roy Oswalt.
2) I get Aaron Hill, Matt Wieters and Alex Gordon for Adrian Gonzalez, Russel Martin and Casey Blake.
3) I get Aramis Ramirez and Bret Gardner for Raul Ibañez, Todd Helton and Brandon Inge.
4) I get Justin Morneau for Aaron Hill.
5) I get Chad Billingsley for Orlando Cabrera.
6) I get Prince Fielder and Kelly Johnson for Justin Morneau and Andre Ethier.
7) I get Dan Uggla and Jonathan Broxton for Brad Penny, Ty Wigginton and Fernando Rodney.
8) I get Derek Jeter and Carlos Marmol for Chris Carpenter, Cliff Pennington and Dan Uggla.
9) I get Ryan Zimmerman and Nick Markakis for Troy Tulowitzki and Aramis Ramirez
My lineup after the draft was: R. Martin, J. Lopez, R. Cano, C. Blake, T. Tulo, J. Kubel, C. Crawford, R. Ibanez and A. Ethier.
Bench: O. Cabrera, A. Rowand and J. Willingham.
My lineup today is: M. Wieters, P. Fielder, K. Johnson, R. Zimmerman, D. Jeter, C. Crawford, B. Gardner, N. Markakis and J. Guillen.
Bench: J. Lopez, N. Morgan and M. Aviles.
My staff after draft: C. Carpenter, J.Vazquez, P. Hughes, R. Oswalt, K. Slowey, P. Maholm, K. Kawakami, J. Frason, H. Rondon.
My staff today: J. Vazquez, P. Hughes, C. Billingsley, C. Lewis, W. Davis, J. Chacin, J. Broxton, J. Rauch, C. Marmol.
DL: Eril Bedard