An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
Don't throw garbage trades at the new guy.
B-Chad wrote:Pedroia's LD rate of 20% is reason to believe he'll maintain a higher BA then Cano. It should also be noted he hits more FB's then Cano, which means that even if he posts a lower HR/FB then Cano, he should come in reasonably close to Cano in HR's
thejusman1 wrote:1. Albert Pujols is your Lord and God, and you shall have no other 1B ranked before Pujols.
2. You shall not follow false idols (Emilo Bonafacio, 2009).
3. You shall not make wrongful and impatient drops prematurely.
4. Remember Sunday Night Baseball and watch it.
5. Honor your first 5 picks.
6. You shall not stream.
7. You shall not player churn.
8. You shall not "freeze" your pitching stats in a league with no minimum IP requirement.
9. You shall not bear false witness to your league-mates in order to deceive them into a trade.
10. You shall not covet your league-mates' 1st round pick.
DaSh 1s wrote:I love Waiver churning. Especially in the playoffs when people really try to stream. You can scout a favorable SP matchup two,three day before, and block that a manager from streaming.
In football when your opponents Defense has a Bye, churn up the FA Def to give your self a edge
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests