Curtis Pride wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:Last night's episode was a little over the top, if you ask me. Why is Pinkman getting all pissed off in the hospital? Gimme a break. He was a broke ass junkie before he met Walt. How exactly did Walt ruin his life?
* His parents have disowned him (though he was on the outs with them initially)
* Of his three best friends, one of them is dead, one got arrested and had to move, and the other also left town.
* He woke up to find the love of his life dead - and little did he know that Walt inadvertently caused and watched her death while doing nothing.
Off the top of my head.
- Yeah the parents thing obviously ran deeper than the length of Jessie's relationship with Walt
- I don't feel the whole friends thing really scarred him too much as he was ready to start cooking and involve his friend(s) again
- a) w/o Walt, he'd have never met the girl and b) as you mentioned he has absolutely no knowledge of Walt's actions
I agree Pinkman's on WHAT I'M GOING TO DO NEXT was a bit outrageous for his character. However, I guess we need to infer that this explosion has been building for sometime. Almost the entire show, Walt's been hard on Jessie for one thing or another, but he put up with it because of all the bank they were making. However, when Walt decides to go it alone cutting Jessie out that must have flipped the switch. Now that Jessie has leverage against Walt with this brother-in-law beating he's absolutely ecstatic on the opportunity to be vengeful. B!#ch.