Return to Classifieds

Y! 20-team H2H dynasty + prospects needs two replacements

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Y! 20-team H2H dynasty + prospects needs two replacements

Postby lvxlibertas » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

I am looking for two replacement owners for my Yahoo! 20-team H2H dynasty league, which is now entering its eighth season. You can read more about the league by checking out our league constitution (link above), but here is a quick summary:

- The scoring categories include: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP
- Each team also maintains ownership of 17 prospects.
- We hold a three-round prospect draft (hosted on a separate message board) each year where the player pool consists of the most recent draft class.

Here is what I am looking for in a replacement owner:

1) You must be knowledgeable of major-league players, minor-league prospects and amateur-draft prospects. There are a total of 340 prospects owned in this league, so you should be familiar with at least the top-10 prospects in each organization.

2) Our league is very active and uses AIM for trade negotiation purposes. Although I don't expect you to be at your computer all day, I do expect that you make significant use of email/AIM to make yourself accessible to the league.

If you express interest in joining, I would like to talk to you on AIM in more detail to make sure that you are a good fit for the league. This is a knowledge-intensive league, so I naturally have to "screen" potential owners to make sure they will not be overwhelmed by it.

Please contact me either by email ( or AIM (jb02186) if you would like to join. I am happy to answer questions as well as provide you the rosters for either team that you choose to inherit.

Thanks for reading,

Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds