I am looking for 1 owner to take over a team in a 12-team CBS H2H Auction Keeper League. Below are the roster for the available team and the rules for the league. If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Entry fee is $25. Keeper selections are supposed to be made by Feb. 5th and the draft is scheduled for Mar. 13th. Up to 10 major league players and up to 10 minor league players can be kept.
Martin, Russell C LA
Morneau, Justin 1B MIN
Uggla, Dan 2B FLA
Inge, Brandon 3B DET
Guzman, Cristian SS WAS
Bonifacio, Emilio 3B FLA
Coghlan, Chris LF FLA
Ankiel, Rick CF STL
Ellsbury, Jacoby CF BOS
Hermida, Jeremy RF BOS
Rasmus, Colby CF STL
Swisher, Nick CF NYY
Butler, Billy 1B KC
Kotchman, Casey 1B BOS
Atkins, Garrett 3B BAL
Soriano, Alfonso LF CHC
Martinez, Fernando OF NYM
Schafer, Jordan OF ATL
Bailey, Homer SP CIN
Buchholz, Clay SP BOS
Marquis, Jason SP WAS
Romero, Ricky SP TOR
Weaver, Jered SP ANA
Aardsma, David RP SEA
MacDougal, Mike RP WAS
Madson, Ryan RP PHI
Masterson, Justin SP CLE
Rodriguez, Francisco J. RP NYM
Bannister, Brian SP KC
Galarraga, Armando SP DET
Hamels, Cole SP PHI
Happ, J.A. SP PHI
Lester, Jon SP BOS
McCarthy, Brandon SP TEX
Oswalt, Roy SP HOU
Price, David SP TB
Perez, Oliver SP NYM
Morrison, Logan 1B FLA
Flores, Wilmer SS NYM
Lowrie, Jed SS BOS
Jackson, Austin OF DET
Stanton, Michael OF FLA
LaPorta, Matt OF CLE
Alderson, Timothy SP PIT
Brackman, Andrew SP NYY
Detwiler, Ross SP WAS
Parker, Jarrod SP ARI
• Live Auction Draft, 3/13/10 01:00 pm ET.
• 34 Rounds.
• Salary cap is $1000 per team.
• Nomination is limited to 30 seconds, limit of 15 seconds between bids.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, U, SP and RP.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year. Pitchers gain eligibility at Starting Pitcher with 5 starts last year or 5 starts this year. Pitchers gain eligibility at Relief Pitcher with 10 relief appearances last year or 10 relief appearances this year.
• Lineups may be set daily up to 5 minutes before gametime.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions from a list of their eligible positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Add/drops are handled by a automated blind bidding auction process (FAAB).
• The faab process runs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
• Each team will have a starting budget of $500.
• Zero bids are not allowed.
• The tie break order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players will not be auctioned for at least 1 day(s)
• Trades must be approved by the commissioner.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 8/20/10.
(click here to set a reminder)
• Owners may make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period 24 and last for 3 Periods.
Fees: League Entry Fee: $25
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points, Points Against (Schedule Difficulty).
Scoring for Batting Categories
1B - Singles 1 point
2B - Doubles 2 points
3B - Triples 3 points
BB - Walks (Batters) 1 point
CS - Caught Stealing -1 point
GDP - Ground Into Double Plays -2 points
HP - Hit by Pitch 1 point
HR - Home Runs 4 points
KO - Strikeouts (Batter) -0.5 points
R - Runs 1 point
RBI - Runs Batted In 1 point
SB - Stolen Bases 2 points
Scoring for Pitching Categories
BBI - Walks Issued (Pitchers) -1 point
BS - Blown Saves -3 points
ER - Earned Runs -1 point
HA - Hits Allowed -1 point
HD - Holds 5 points
INN - Innings 2 points
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher) 1 point
L - Losses -5 points
S - Saves 8 points
W - Wins 10 points
Constitution: Rules for the league:
1) League entry fee is $25.
2) Payouts will be as follows:
Each division winner - $10
1st place during playoffs - $80
2nd place during playoffs - $40
3) An auction draft will be used for drafting the starting lineup for each team.
4) A snake draft will be used to draft up to 5 reserve players for each team. If a team is close to its salary cap at the end of the auction draft, that team has the option of skipping 1 or more rounds of the snake draft.
5) FAAB rules will be used for picking up players during the season. All teams will have $500 for the entire season.
Players may only be bid on if they are on the CBS player list. If a player is not listed, then he does not qualify as an eligible player in our league. If a player is in the CBS list, then the normal bidding rules apply. Any player not meeting the "major league" status of 500 major league career ABs for hitters, 200 major league career innings pitched for starting pitchers, or 100 major league career innings pitched for relief pitchers, may occupy a minor league roster spot; otherwise, the player must be in a reserve, active, or injured roster spot. The injured roster spots are only for players with an actual "DL" designation.
6) Players won during the auction will have their salary be set equal to the value of the winning auction bid.
7) Players selected during the snake draft will be assigned a default value of $5 each for their salary.
8) Players picked up during the season will be assigned the winning FAAB price for their salary unless they already have a salary assigned to them for the season.
9) If a team goes over the salary cap during the season, the owner will have 24 hours to get back under the salary cap or the player(s) that caused the team to go over will be dropped.
10) Players will be initially signed to a 1 year contract. At the end of the season, owners will be able to sign players to contracts lasting 1, 2, or 3 years based on the following limits: 2 players may be signed 3 year contracts, 3 players may be signed to 2 year contracts, and 5 players may be signed to 1 year contracts.
Players signed to a contract will retain their current salaries for the length of the contract. When a player's contract is up, the player must be signed to a new contract with an increase to his salary or the player will be dropped. If a player is dropped and then picked up by another team or traded to a new team during the season, the new owner will have the option of signing the player to a new contract at that player's current salary at the end of the season.
Re-signed players will have their salary increased in the following fashion: players with an expired 1 year contract will have a $5 increase, players with an expired 2 year contract will have a $15 increase, and players with an expired 3 year contract will have a $25 increase.
Salary increases only apply to keepers and not to players initially drafted and used during the current season or to minor league players.
Players not kept on a team at the start of the next season will have their salaries reset to 0 until they are picked up by an owner during the new season.
11) Minor league players will be under permanently renewable 1 year contracts as long as they remain in the minors. Their salaries will not change once they are purchased until they no longer qualify as minors. A player is considered a minor as long as he has less than 500 major league career ABs for hitters, 200 major league career innings pitched for starting pitchers, or 100 major league career innings pitched for relief pitchers. If a player no longer qualifies as a minor during the season, the player must be moved to a Reserve or Active roster spot or be dropped. If an owner is found to have a Major league player in a Minor league spot, the owner will lose all positive points scored for each day the Major league player is in a Minor league spot.
12) Trades will be made effective the day after they are processed by the commissioner.
13) Playoffs will consist of the 3 division winners along with 3 wild cards from any of the 3 divisions based on record. Tie breakers will consist of points followed by head-to-head standings.