Return to Baseball Leftovers

2B Rankings for 2010

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 2B Rankings for 2010

Postby DaSh 1s » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:39 pm

I found a pretty cool video about God on Youtube today, thought I'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m71Ss36WD_c

To bad he is going to be sooo expensive next year :(
B-Chad wrote:Pedroia's LD rate of 20% is reason to believe he'll maintain a higher BA then Cano. It should also be noted he hits more FB's then Cano, which means that even if he posts a lower HR/FB then Cano, he should come in reasonably close to Cano in HR's
DaSh 1s
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1893
Joined: 1 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2B Rankings for 2010

Postby Grounded Polo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:49 pm

DaSh 1s wrote:I found a pretty cool video about God on Youtube today, thought I'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m71Ss36WD_c

To bad he is going to be sooo expensive next year :(


You're more obsessed with Robinson Cano than Stan was with Eminem. Give it a rest.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6584
(Past Year: 7)
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2B Rankings for 2010

Postby bigken117 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:
DaSh 1s wrote:I found a pretty cool video about God on Youtube today, thought I'd share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m71Ss36WD_c

To bad he is going to be sooo expensive next year :(


You're more obsessed with Robinson Cano than Stan was with Eminem. Give it a rest.



Lulz. How many letters do you think he's written with no reply? :-b
http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/E/Jacoby-Ellsbury.shtml
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24
http://twitter.com/#!/baseballcafe
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Baseball-Cafe/117034715055181?sk=wall
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12872
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Re: 2B Rankings for 2010

Postby DaSh 1s » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:14 am

:-C Not one response yet.....
B-Chad wrote:Pedroia's LD rate of 20% is reason to believe he'll maintain a higher BA then Cano. It should also be noted he hits more FB's then Cano, which means that even if he posts a lower HR/FB then Cano, he should come in reasonably close to Cano in HR's
DaSh 1s
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1893
Joined: 1 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2B Rankings for 2010

Postby Curtis Pride » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 pm

DaSh 1s wrote::-C Not one response yet.....

about how right I was about Uggla? Yeah, no response yet.
Curtis Pride
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1362
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 19 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests