Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

League Chatter

Moderators: Bwanna, OneLoveBoomer

Re: League Chatter

Postby BigLebowski » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:20 pm

are we waiting on the missing noms or is someone gonna throw up names for them?
Image
BigLebowski
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 8266
(Past Year: 34)
Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: QUACK-QUACK....GO DUCKS!

Re: League Chatter

Postby Third Day » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 pm

BigLebowski wrote:are we waiting on the missing noms or is someone gonna throw up names for them?


Still think we should fine owners $2 or $3 for a missed nom instead of nominating someone for them. You can always refund the money in case of a family emergency, etc.
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2106
(Past Year: 34)
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Spiritual World or Milwaukee (I commute)

Re: Re: League Chatter

Postby wrveres » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Third Day wrote:
BigLebowski wrote:are we waiting on the missing noms or is someone gonna throw up names for them?


Still think we should fine owners $2 or $3 for a missed nom instead of nominating someone for them. You can always refund the money in case of a family emergency, etc.

Just give em chipper jones that way you don't run into money issues if they don't have the cash, and they'll lose a roster spot. 27 hours after nominations open is unacceptable.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31782
(Past Year: 265)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Re: League Chatter

Postby Third Day » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

wrveres wrote:
Third Day wrote:
BigLebowski wrote:are we waiting on the missing noms or is someone gonna throw up names for them?


Still think we should fine owners $2 or $3 for a missed nom instead of nominating someone for them. You can always refund the money in case of a family emergency, etc.

Just give em chipper jones that way you don't run into money issues if they don't have the cash, and they'll lose a roster spot. 27 hours after nominations open is unacceptable.


;-D
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2106
(Past Year: 34)
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Spiritual World or Milwaukee (I commute)

Re: League Chatter

Postby Silent Rob » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:35 pm

God damned snakes on a plane!! :-C
My Daily League Site - Tell 'em Silent Rob sent ya.
Silent Rob
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 916
Joined: 5 Oct 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: West Boston, MA

Re: League Chatter

Postby Silent Rob » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Sent sportsguy a PM, hopefully he'll get right on it. Otherwise Boomer should nominate someone for him... again. :*)
My Daily League Site - Tell 'em Silent Rob sent ya.
Silent Rob
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 916
Joined: 5 Oct 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: West Boston, MA

Re: League Chatter

Postby Silent Rob » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:40 pm

sportsguy is all good, he just missed it. lol
My Daily League Site - Tell 'em Silent Rob sent ya.
Silent Rob
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 916
Joined: 5 Oct 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: West Boston, MA

Re: League Chatter

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 am

Updated thru Desmond, check 'em.

Speaking of Desmond, nice buy TD :-°
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6183
(Past Year: -1)
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The offseason.

Re: League Chatter

Postby Third Day » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:10 am

OneLoveBoomer wrote:Updated thru Desmond, check 'em.

Speaking of Desmond, nice buy TD :-°


Thanks.
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2106
(Past Year: 34)
Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Spiritual World or Milwaukee (I commute)

Re: League Chatter

Postby Silent Rob » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:46 pm

I figured out that Victor Martinez will still qualify as C since he played 25+ times last season at that position. I hope he is going to be healthy this year...
My Daily League Site - Tell 'em Silent Rob sent ya.
Silent Rob
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 916
Joined: 5 Oct 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: West Boston, MA

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Roto Auction League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron