AIM: jb02186 (zero, not the letter "o")
I am looking for one replacement owner for my Yahoo! 20-team H2H dynasty league, which is now entering its seventh season. Each team also maintains ownership of 15 prospects. We hold a three-round prospect draft each year where the player pool consists of the most recent draft class, and this year's prospect draft is going on right now. So if you express interest, be prepared to make a draft pick soon.
The league requires that you set your lineup on a daily basis. The scoring categories include: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP
Here is what I am looking for in a replacement owner:
1) You must be knowledgeable of both major-league players and minor-league prospects. There are a total of 300 prospects owned in this league, so you should know more than just the top-25 prospects.
2) Our league is very active and uses AIM for trade negotiation purposes. Although I don't expect you to be at your computer all day, I do expect that you make significant use of AIM to make yourself accessible to the league.
If you express interest in joining, I would like to talk to you on AIM in more detail to make sure that you are a good fit for the league. The reason for this is because this is a knowledge-intensive league and so I naturally have to "screen" potential owners to make sure they will not be overwhelmed by it.
The team you would be taking over finished 12th last season. Here it is:
1. Jose Tabata, of, Pirates
2. J.C. Ramirez, rhp, Mariners
3. Stephen Marek, rhp, Braves
4. Aaron Thompson, lhp, Marlins
5. Tim Alderson, rhp, Pirates
6. Charlie Blackmon, of, Rockies
7. Deolis Guerra, rhp, Twins
8. Ross Seaton, rhp, Astros
9. Hector Gomez, ss, Rockies
10. Blake Beavan, rhp, Rangers
11. Engel Beltre, of, Rangers
12. Hisashi Iwakuma, rhp, Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles
13. Kyle Skipworth, c, Marlins
14. Juan Carlos Sulbaran, rhp, Reds
You have first-round and third-round selections in this year's prospect draft.
Also, we use a forum to conduct our prospect draft and track roster moves/trades throughout the offseason. You can register for the forum and look around if you like. Note: I am in the process of writing an official league constitution. Until it is finished, I will work with you to make sure that you know all the rules.http://prospectleague.forumotion.com/forum.htm
If you are interested in joining the league, please contact me either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
) or AIM (jb02186).
Thanks for reading.