If you could have one teams farm system for your fantasy team who would it be?
1. Texas - Easily the deepest group, could see 8-10 guys be fantasy starters in the next couple years. Holland could develop into a stud, Feliz is a wild card, as he could be a good starter or a great closer. Smoak may be the best 1B in the minors, Andrus is an average SS at worst. Teagarden is filler, but Ramirez is my #2 catcher in the minors. Bourbon/Beltre are promising OFs and there are a crapload of #3ish pitchers.
2. Baltimore - What I call the Wieters factor, but you get bonus points for having the best guy. The #1 overall minor league prospect, at a scarce position (especially this year), is almost worth it on his own. Add in some potential top of the rotation guys in Tillman, Matusz and Arrietta and its a legit system. Also like Erbe/Henderson/Patton to develop. Position prospects are scarce, but Reimold could develop into a decent LF/DH.
3. Tampa Bay - #1 Arm in Price gives them a jump, Davis/Hellickson/McGee are all B to B+ pitchers as well. Jennings and Beckham are the only top flight position guys, but both could be elite eventually. Dont like anyone other hitters, though Brignac could rebound.
4. Oakland - You've got a complete potential fantasy rotation in Anderson, Cahill, Ynoa, Gonzales. Cunningham is a decent to great outfielder, and out of Weeks/Cardenas you should get a legit 2b. Carter/Doolittle should field the 1B/DH role for a while, though I dont see either as elite.
5. Atlanta - Hanson is the only arm I like to be a future ace in the system, but Schafer/Heyward are the best outfield duo in the minors, Freeman is, if possible, overlooked at 1B and there are a couple of projectable LHPs