An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
RedBullVodka wrote:I'd love to say I meant to put "darft" analysis as the topic title on purpose - in hindsight it sounds the perfect title - but it was a typo...
RedBullVodka wrote:With apologies to Aussie Dodger for the blatant plagiarism...
1. What was your draft strategy? Take best available for at least 5 rds. I was determined not to be stuck chasing saves this year so I spent early on an elite closer. While everybody else was drafting SP's I grabbed a couple of more decent RP's. I did not get the second quality SP I wanted. I had Wainwright or Cain in mind. They both were available when I planned to draft one. I got greedy and grabbed Marmol instead thinking one would fall to me. That did not happen and I was left scrambling for SP's the left of the draft.
2. Who do you think was the steal of the draft? I would have never said this before the draft but David DeJesus has put on weight and is now hitting 3rd for the Royals. I can't remember who took him but I bet he ends up being a starter.
3. Who do you think was the reach of the draft? I hate to doubt last years winner and 2 time champion but Maybin went a little early. I had him targeted but not when he went. In this league you are driven to reach because somebody is always stealing your "sleeper".
4. Who do you think will finish in the top 3? Oscar, Legia, and Rock (I really don't have nay idea)
5. Who do you think will finish in the bottom 3? Thomasp, Old_Style, Shockers (I really don't have any idea)
6. The best pick that you made I like Crawford in the 4th and *fingers crossed A-Rod in the 3rd. And believe it or not, if Tehan ends up getting time at 2b, he could be huge as a off day fill in
7. The worst pick that you made. Many of my late round picks are suspect. I was overly concerned with K's and reached for O. Perez. Not that there bad picks but taking Marmol instead of Wainwright or Cain and taking R. Hernandez instead of D. DeJesus really bothers me.
8. What player is the biggest key to your success? That is easy, A-Rod comes back ready to play I should be a contender.
9. Your team's weak/strong points. Offensively, I think I am more balanced than in years past. My Avg. is going to be frustrating for me. My SP's are a mess. Hopefully I can stay within striking distance until I can strengthen my SP's
oscar15 wrote:I'm replacing my vote for Thomas as bottom 3 with a vote for Rock. Any man who falls out of the back of a truck, WHEN IT ISN'T MOVING, has to finish in the bottom 3.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest