My friends league is converting to a keeper starting this year. Our draft is tonight. Please tell me if you forsee any problems with this basic set of rules. Thanks!
H2H 6x6 scoring (add Losses and OBP)
1) Keep as many or as few players as you want.
2) A keeper costs you a pick 3 rounds higher than the previous year. If you draft a player in the 12th round this year, he will be your 9th round pick next year, should you keep him.
4) No player drafted in the first 3 rounds can be kept.
3) Keepers can be kept up to 3 years.
4) Player's draft round and "years of service" follows him if he's traded or picked up off waivers (starts over if he becomes a free agent).
5) Free agents will become 15th round picks the following year.
6) If you have 2+ players in the same round, you can keep 1 in that round and each additional one has to be kept a round before the previous. (i.e. if you have 2 guys to keep in the 3rd round, you have to keep one as a 2nd rounder) (exception: if you have 2 players that would need to be kept in the 1st round, you can only keep 1 of them)