Live Draft, 3/22/09 08:00 pm ET.
• 21 Rounds, with 90 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, U and P.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year.
• Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions from a list of their eligible positions.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
• Trades must be approved by the commissioner.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 8/20/09.
(click here to set a reminder)
• Owners may make trades during the offseason. Draft order set once league is filled. Possibility of dropping to 10 teams instead of 12, depending on thoughts of league.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period 25 and last for 2 Periods.
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.
Scoring for Batting Categories
1B - Singles 1 point
2B - Doubles 2 points
3B - Triples 3 points
BB - Walks (Batters) 1 point
CS - Caught Stealing 0 points
HP - Hit by Pitch 1 point
HR - Home Runs 4 points
KO - Strikeouts (Batter) 0 points
R - Runs 1 point
RBI - Runs Batted In 1 point
SB - Stolen Bases 2 points
Scoring for Pitching Categories
BB - Walks (Batters) -.5 points
CG - Complete Games 5 points
ER - Earned Runs -1 point
HA - Hits Allowed -.5 points
INN - Innings 2 points
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher) 1 point
L - Losses 0 points
S - Saves 10 points
SO - Shutouts 5 points
W - Wins 10 points
Constitution: This is an elite AL ONLY league with 100% payout. This league is geared toward the active, fair, involved owner. The trades will be approved by the commish. All fair deals will be passed. If anyone objects to a trade, issue an email to the commish and any fair argument will be considered in the veto process. The payouts will be processed through leaguesafe to ensure a total payout. Check out leagesafe.com to find out more about them. They were founded by the same guys from Fanball. The breakdown is below:
$500 for the champion
$200 for the championship game loser
$100 for the total points winner.
$100 for making the playoffs.
For example: The player who wins the league will get the playoff win and the total win payout to equal $600. The second place team will win $300. The teams who make the playoffs will be given $100 each. Any if by chance the team with the highest point total doesn't make the playoffs, that team will still be rewarded $100.
4 teams make the playoffs--$400
Any questions- email the commish at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets have a great season!