Return to General Talk

Passing a Drug Test

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Passing a Drug Test

Postby KCollins1304 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:55 pm

LOL, I would definitely advise against drinking bleach

Which reminds me of a humorous story from high school. In my freshman biology class we were learning how to clean up blood spills using bleach to kill any diseases or viruses being carried in the blood such as AIDS. So a girl in my class asks, "Well if bleach can kill AIDS, then why don't people just drink it to get rid of it." :-b
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5039
(Past Year: -50)
Joined: 29 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Passing a Drug Test

Postby CadensDad » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Amazinz wrote:Caden, bleach is just a nasty rumor. Check Snopes or Google it. It doesn't work and it can kill you. !+)



I know, I do actually know the guy who did this and he honestly did pass, now maybe he did something else or just got lucky. But it worked for him, he was just throwing up like crazy for 24 hours or so.
“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5939
(Past Year: -38)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Passing a Drug Test

Postby Another Blown Save » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Few tips.

First, if it's a hair test, there really isn't much you can do. One thing that could help is to cut your hair right before the exam. The new hair that's growing out will have less metabolites in the follicle compared to ones that were growing while you were smoking.

As for urine test, obviously the easiest way to pass is to cheat, although I know many places where they "search" you so it way not be the safest way. Another possibility is to consume massive amounts of water before the exam. If you can dilute your urine enough, the concentration of metabolite could hypothetically be low enough for you to pass the test.
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/l/latosma01.shtml. Mat Latos - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!
Another Blown Save
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 5024
(Past Year: -361)
Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Passing a Drug Test

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Another Blown Save wrote:Few tips.

First, if it's a hair test, there really isn't much you can do. One thing that could help is to cut your hair right before the exam. The new hair that's growing out will have less metabolites in the follicle compared to ones that were growing while you were smoking.

As for urine test, obviously the easiest way to pass is to cheat, although I know many places where they "search" you so it way not be the safest way. Another possibility is to consume massive amounts of water before the exam. If you can dilute your urine enough, the concentration of metabolite could hypothetically be low enough for you to pass the test.


but then you have to shave your pits and man-parts and trim your fingernails too because if your head hair is to short they will look for other places
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10110
(Past Year: -115)
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Passing a Drug Test

Postby Phatferd » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:46 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:LOL, I would definitely advise against drinking bleach

Which reminds me of a humorous story from high school. In my freshman biology class we were learning how to clean up blood spills using bleach to kill any diseases or viruses being carried in the blood such as AIDS. So a girl in my class asks, "Well if bleach can kill AIDS, then why don't people just drink it to get rid of it." :-b


I knew a guy in HS who was on the wrestling team. He got ringworm like many wrestlers get. What makes this kid different is how he tried to get rid of his ringworm. I don't think he had insurance and lived in a foster home (don't know for sure, but that was the consensus) so he decided to get sandpaper and scuff his arm up where the ringworm was and then he decided to poor bleach on the spot. :-?
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4033
(Past Year: -25)
Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Highway 10

Re: Passing a Drug Test

Postby Art Vandelay » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:43 pm

CadensDad wrote:
Amazinz wrote:Caden, bleach is just a nasty rumor. Check Snopes or Google it. It doesn't work and it can kill you. !+)



I know, I do actually know the guy who did this and he honestly did pass, now maybe he did something else or just got lucky. But it worked for him, he was just throwing up like crazy for 24 hours or so.

Wait...so you knew it was a rumor that doesn't work, and that it can make someone sick and possibly even be fatal, and you suggested it anyway? Complete with a personal testimonial about how it really works and your friend tried it with success? You're either a liar or a moron.
Image
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5254
(Past Year: -11)
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Passing a Drug Test

Postby ThatDude » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Art Vandelay wrote:
CadensDad wrote:
Amazinz wrote:Caden, bleach is just a nasty rumor. Check Snopes or Google it. It doesn't work and it can kill you. !+)



I know, I do actually know the guy who did this and he honestly did pass, now maybe he did something else or just got lucky. But it worked for him, he was just throwing up like crazy for 24 hours or so.

Wait...so you knew it was a rumor that doesn't work, and that it can make someone sick and possibly even be fatal, and you suggested it anyway? Complete with a personal testimonial about how it really works and your friend tried it with success? You're either a liar or a moron.


There's a 3rd option ya know - Sadist.
Sometimes it takes a crazy person to see the truth. If so, I'm a freaking lunatic.
ThatDude
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2200
(Past Year: -10)
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Passing a Drug Test

Postby Metroid » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:08 pm

RyanK wrote:and reading online alot of places test for diluted urine and would automatically fail you

Yup most places see a diluted test as a fail. Obviously you are trying to hide or mask something if your test is too diluted.

I've heard that some weight loss drugs can help in that they promote fat burning....just something I've heard.
Image
Metroid
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFootball Mod
Posts: 5183
(Past Year: -24)
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living vicariously through myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron