Return to Cold Stove League

General Commentary 2013

Moderator: smoovethug

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby AussieDodger » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:36 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:generally i would never churn/stream the way i am, but with some injuries i felt like i may not make the minimum limit for ip, so i made a few spot starts. they turned out terribly and i felt like i couldnt win many pitching categories anyway, so i shot for w's and k's!

Must I also stream to ensure my smackdown of you does not get diminished? ;-7

AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: -37)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AussieDodger » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 am

Snakes - sorry dude :-/

Also.....are you trying to set a record for transactions? :-?
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby fezzik » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Freakin' churners...saying you're churning to win K's and W's is kind of silly...why else would you churn? :-b

I may spot start once or twice if I see some good matchups and the K's category is really tight...anyway, if you guys churn against me I might churn back...just giving fair warning. B-)
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -3)

Postby Grounded Polo » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:44 pm

I didn't even pay attention to just how badly Snakes was streaming guys last week until today. Nice job on tying wins after getting twice as many starts. :-D

I'm currently having a massive offensive night. Thanks to fade for not realizing Wang sucks.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -12)

Postby fezzik » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 pm

We're just specifically giving you a bad time about it... :-D
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby fezzik » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:15 am

I'm definitely excited about his production so far, but to say it's early in the season would be an understatement. :-D

Franklin was listed as a FA when I went to grab him a few minutes ago, but when I clicked "add" it said he was already on another team. Jerk. I was always late to add the new saves guys last year, so it's something I've been focused on improving. ;-)
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 am

fezzik wrote:I'm definitely excited about his production so far, but to say it's early in the season would be an understatement. :-D

Franklin was listed as a FA when I went to grab him a few minutes ago, but when I clicked "add" it said he was already on another team. Jerk. I was always late to add the new saves guys last year, so it's something I've been focused on improving. ;-)

Now you just need to focus on drafting a better team, and getting a better haircut and you're set ;-D ;-D

;-7
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby fezzik » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 am

AussieDodger wrote:
fezzik wrote:I'm definitely excited about his production so far, but to say it's early in the season would be an understatement. :-D

Now you just need to focus on drafting a better team, and getting a better haircut and you're set ;-D ;-D

;-7

You're lucky my crappy team didn't face you last week...instead of winning 9-2 you would have lost 7-1. ;-)

I've never known wtf to do with my hair. I've had it pretty long, and very short, and medium length...whatever...if you think of or find a style that suits me, let me know (I'm expecting a funny pic in response to this post Aussie, so don't disappoint). :-)
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to Cold Stove League