Return to Cold Stove League

General Commentary 2013

Moderator: smoovethug

Re: General Commentary 2009

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu May 07, 2009 1:14 pm

whatev, i don't own him in any money leagues and i'm a giants fan, i couldnt care less that i'm losing him in this league.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -57)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AussieDodger » Thu May 07, 2009 1:20 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:whatev, i don't own him in any money leagues and i'm a giants fan, i couldnt care less that i'm losing him in this league.

Lies.
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: -37)

Postby Fade2White12 » Thu May 07, 2009 1:52 pm

You could care less about losing him in this league? Really? :-o
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Fade2White12 wrote:You could care less about losing him in this league? Really? :-o

no, i couldn't care less. i am a giants fan over a fantasy fan, and i think it's hilarious that the Dodgers lose him for 1/3 of the season.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby fezzik » Thu May 07, 2009 11:21 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Fade2White12 wrote:You could care less about losing him in this league? Really? :-o

no, i couldn't care less. i am a giants fan over a fantasy fan, and i think it's hilarious that the Dodgers lose him for 1/3 of the season.

I'll give you D. Lee for him...maybe I'll throw in Fred Lewis (2 RBIs on the season...quality). :-D

I'm not too worried about the Dodgers without him...they'll still win a lot. Not much competition out west.
fezzik
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -3)

Postby Fade2White12 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:12 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:no, i couldn't care less. i am a giants fan over a fantasy fan, and i think it's hilarious that the Dodgers lose him for 1/3 of the season.

Could/couldn't. I wasn't concerned with linguistics - more that you couldn't care less about what happens in this league. %-6
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri May 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Fade2White12 wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:no, i couldn't care less. i am a giants fan over a fantasy fan, and i think it's hilarious that the Dodgers lose him for 1/3 of the season.

Could/couldn't. I wasn't concerned with linguistics - more that you couldn't care less about what happens in this league. %-6

real life + money leagues quite outweigh this league by a pretty big margin. that's not to say that i won't still own on you guys, so don't worry about me flaking or anything.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

Postby AussieDodger » Fri May 08, 2009 1:36 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Fade2White12 wrote:

real life + money leagues quite outweigh this league by a pretty big margin. that's not to say that i won't still own on you guys, so don't worry about me flaking or anything.

A lot of lip for someone who is barely .500. ;-7
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Grounded Polo » Sat May 09, 2009 12:46 am

Aussie, our matchup next week in the Evans league should be much more entertaining than this one. I'm just mopping the floor with who I assume is Genie this week, 139.5 points tonight and I have an outside shot at being the first to reach 600 because I have Greinke going again tomorrow. :-D

Too bad this team has just become disgustingly bad. Everyone has been worthless for 3 weeks in a row. :-P
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -12)

Postby AussieDodger » Sat May 09, 2009 1:04 am

Grounded Polo wrote:Aussie, our matchup next week in the Evans league should be much more entertaining than this one. I'm just mopping the floor with who I assume is Genie this week, 139.5 points tonight and I have an outside shot at being the first to reach 600 because I have Greinke going again tomorrow. :-D

Too bad this team has just become disgustingly bad. Everyone has been worthless for 3 weeks in a row. :-P

To be honest I'm not that excited about the Evans league.
I haven't played in points leagues before, and I'm not really liking it.
My team is pretty good (for someone who got auto-picked for their 1st 2 picks) but it doesn't fascinate me as much as my Cold Stove team or 20 team dynasty does.

I vill cresh yew though, make no mistake. }:-)
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Cold Stove League