An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
Crooked Pitch wrote:A few thoughts...
1. Pick #48 might be a bit early for McCann. Did you start the catcher run or were you responding to it?
2. Pick #121 is too early for Cantu too. But, he is entering his 27-year-old year and could breakout. Good pick, but you might could have gotten him later.
3. I love the Utley pick. If he's ready for opening day, and healthy, he's a fantastic 3rd round steal.
4. Hanley with the #1 pick is the only way to go in '09!
5. Good pick of Hawpe in the position. You'll be happy that he fell to you there.
6. I'm worried about all the 1b/DH in KC, but I love that you got Jacobs in the 22nd round. He should be gone 3-4 rounds earlier.
7. Two stud closers, but don't expect Rodriguez to repeat. But you'll not have to look for saves at all in '09, PERIOD.
8. Dempster was a good pick for you in the 14th. He should be under 4.00 ERA again and get you 12 wins ans 150 K's or so. Solid at the #168 pick.
9. What was the Sherrill pick about? No saves (and even if you needed saves you could get them on the waiver wire) and a rough ERA for a set up guy.
10. A little early for Jurrjens, but if you're high on him he wouldn't have lasted back until you picked again in the 16th.
11. Fantastic final pick of Perez. Very nice way to bolster your K's in the late rounds.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests