Return to Commissioner's Corner

CBS - Max Starts/week and IP/week

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

CBS - Max Starts/week and IP/week

Postby tavo2311 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 am

Hey all - Wondering if any of you know if CBS supports either max pitcher starts per week? Also wondering if there is a way to support minimum and maximum IP per week? I have looked around the settings and rules and can't see anything.
tavo2311
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: CBS - Max Starts/week and IP/week

Postby tavo2311 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:40 am

Will PM him, thanks!
tavo2311
College Coach
College Coach

Postby noseeum » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:59 pm

tavo2311 wrote:Will PM him, thanks!

Please post the answer, because I can't see the option for head to head. Maybe just roto? Thanks!
noseeum
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby tavo2311 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:29 pm

will do, no answer yet.
tavo2311
College Coach
College Coach

Postby tavo2311 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:40 am

Still no answer and I finally had some time to look around more in depth. Surprisingly enough, I don't see the option?? This seems like a pretty simple oversight for a site that offers so much out of the ordinary.
tavo2311
College Coach
College Coach

Postby tavo2311 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:16 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
tavo2311 wrote:Still no answer and I finally had some time to look around more in depth. Surprisingly enough, I don't see the option?? This seems like a pretty simple oversight for a site that offers so much out of the ordinary.

I will try to get ahold of him in the next couple of days and see what he says. This would be a huge oversight on their part, so I am guessing there is something that is either being overlooked or is in a really stupid spot - if you find out before I do, please post though ;-D

Thanks man, will do. I would NOT put it past me to be overlooking it! That being said, I also asked another friend of mine. He doesn't use limits, so he didn't know 100%, but has commished on CBS for years now and doesn't "recall" seeing an option.
tavo2311
College Coach
College Coach

Postby fast dogs » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:00 am

what does the h2h leagues say in the "setup">league rules>Min/Max area? Roto league side talks about minimum requirements AB & INNINGS for the entire season.
When asking for roster advice in these pages, remember there are thousands of different sets of league rules & many different active roster settings. If you want the best replies, be sure to include your leagues particulars in the original post
fast dogs
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 147)

Postby Mike_nyc » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:40 pm

I dont think its there. We just used GS as a category lat year and if someone went over the max it was the opponents job to raise it to the commish.
Mike_nyc
College Coach
College Coach

Next

Return to Commissioner's Corner