Return to General Talk

The Instant Messenger Thread

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:08 pm

AIM
MattyJFlynn
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6183
(Past Year: -1)
Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: The offseason.

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:58 am

Neato Torpedo wrote:Circle Jerks are awesome.


Dan Lambskin wrote:i usually like cream pies but i'll eat any kind


Cup of Coffee - $3,
Frozen Pizza - $5.95,
Taking people out of context and making them sound like depraved perverts - Priceless.









;-7
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11383
(Past Year: 45)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby JTWood » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:30 am

AussieDodger wrote:
Neato Torpedo wrote:Circle Jerks are awesome.


Dan Lambskin wrote:i usually like cream pies but i'll eat any kind


Cup of Coffee - $3,
Frozen Pizza - $5.95,
Taking people out of context and making them sound like depraved perverts - Priceless.

QUIT PIMPING MASTERCARD, LOSER!!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:42 am

JTWood wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
Neato Torpedo wrote:Circle Jerks are awesome.


Dan Lambskin wrote:i usually like cream pies but i'll eat any kind


Cup of Coffee - $3,
Frozen Pizza - $5.95,
Taking people out of context and making them sound like depraved perverts - Priceless.

QUIT PIMPING MASTERCARD, LOSER!!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage


You sound tense my friend.
We at MasterCard have a special card available for December only, from which you can generate points to use at the best relaxation spas around North America.
Sounds appropriate for a gentleman like yourself.






;-7
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11383
(Past Year: 45)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:11 am

They cut my pay 10% after declining to give me the 2-year raise they promised me when I came to the company.

I am definitely tense, but now I cannot afford a day at the spa. :-/
Image
Want an easy icon?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=133
All you have to do is beat a few guys at picking Sunday's winners.[/url]
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:23 am

StlSluggers wrote:They cut my pay 10% after declining to give me the 2-year raise they promised me when I came to the company.

I am definitely tense, but now I cannot afford a day at the spa. :-/


Did you tell them that in exchange you were going to cut your productivity/output by 10% ?
I would, but then I'm an a hole ;-D :-D
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11383
(Past Year: 45)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:44 am

AussieDodger wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:They cut my pay 10% after declining to give me the 2-year raise they promised me when I came to the company.

I am definitely tense, but now I cannot afford a day at the spa. :-/


Did you tell them that in exchange you were going to cut your productivity/output by 10% ?

If you haven't noticed, I've been posting here a little more lately. :-)
Image
Want an easy icon?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=133
All you have to do is beat a few guys at picking Sunday's winners.[/url]
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby bigken117 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 am

maybe you guys should take this discussion to IM...
http://www.thebaseballcube.com/players/E/Jacoby-Ellsbury.shtml
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24
http://twitter.com/#!/baseballcafe
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantasy-Baseball-Cafe/117034715055181?sk=wall
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12872
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:26 am

bigken117 wrote:maybe you guys should take this discussion to IM...

Done. You should have something from me now.
Image
Want an easy icon?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=133
All you have to do is beat a few guys at picking Sunday's winners.[/url]
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Posts: 14716
Joined: 24 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Re: The Instant Messenger Thread

Postby Neato Torpedo » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:40 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Neato Torpedo wrote:Circle Jerks are awesome.


ORLY?

I stand by what I said and whoever misinterprets the quote in your signature doesn't deserve to know what I mean. ;-D
Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests