We have an opening to take over a 3rd place team!!
First, about our league: League is very comprehensive, with very unique rules and setup, including:
* keeper league, up to 25 keepers (including minors)
* salary cap / auction format
* 10-man minor league rosters - w/ separate minors draft/roster - 2 minors drafts per season
* escalating salaries, salary 'arbitration', and a minors-specific salary progression/schedule
* blind/silent free agent bidding (auction) for free agents
* MONEY league - $160 to play, all money paid out
* no voting on trades - we dont mess with that B.S. - you wanna trade, it goes thru immediately
* Winter Meetings (two-week period in the offseason where we open the league for trading and rules discussion)
* Everything is done online. you dont have to be local. We have guys from all over the country.
OK, about the available team:
* the team finished 3rd, and with better management, may have contended for the title
* core consists of R.Howard, C.Utley, R.Martin, J.Hamilton, C.Lee, K.Youkilis, CCSabathia, A.Harang, E.Volquez, C. Billingsley, M.Rivera, J.Weaver
* and in a salary cap league, having stud players at low prices is king; the best 'values' on the team include J.Hamilton @ $12, E.Volquez @ $2, Youkilis @ $3, M.Bradley @ $1, R.Ludwick @ $1
This is a very good team.
We want experienced and attentive owners. This owner had a good team and finished 'in-the-money' but is being booted anyway. He was not real active, didnt respond to trade offers/message, etc.... Our owners are active and manage their teams EVERY day. We just want a real good competitive league with 12 active and attentive owners.
We want to replace the owner soon because our "Winter Meetings" are coming up. We open up the league for 2 weeks in early December to trade and discuss league matters. It's tons of fun to re-visit some fantasy baseball in the middle of the winter.
I dont plan to check the Cafe every day for inquiries. If interested, you must email me at email@example.com