Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 2009 Auction Values

Postby chargerss24 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
RedSoxNation04 wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:
You're hereby appointed to be the poster of results ;-D

:-D

Any thoughts on Diamond Draft for projected values???

Checked it out the other day and it seemed like some of their projections were pretty lofty. Anyone use it before?

I don't know. I've basically just decided that I'm going to call it like I see it. It's nice to see a rough outline of what players are generally worth at the auction, but this early I think we're on our own.

Diamond Draft is what we use for our auction/keeper league. As it was posted above, price will jump up and down dramatically throughout the offseason. It does give me an idea what my players will be worth and what I need to do to get my team under budget. But I normally won't make any moves until we locked down prices near the end of Feb. or beginning of March.
chargerss24
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2009 Auction Values

Postby RedSoxNation04 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:05 pm

chargerss24 wrote:
OneLoveBoomer wrote:
RedSoxNation04 wrote: :-D

Any thoughts on Diamond Draft for projected values???

Checked it out the other day and it seemed like some of their projections were pretty lofty. Anyone use it before?

I don't know. I've basically just decided that I'm going to call it like I see it. It's nice to see a rough outline of what players are generally worth at the auction, but this early I think we're on our own.

Diamond Draft is what we use for our auction/keeper league. As it was posted above, price will jump up and down dramatically throughout the offseason. It does give me an idea what my players will be worth and what I need to do to get my team under budget. But I normally won't make any moves until we locked down prices near the end of Feb. or beginning of March.

Thanks for sharing!
RedSoxNation04
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe Ranker
(Past Year: -15)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers