I'd just to warn any and everybody away from this site. My league, just finishing it's 24th season went with their service this year, based on both price and the fact that they have supposedly been doing this for 18 years.
It seemed to have everything we were looking for...until the season started. The problems that we ran into seriously led us to believe that we might have been the only baseball league they've ever had.
Here are some of the issues we've had, many of them we have screenshots of since no one believed us.
- incorrect stats at least twice
- incorrect rankings in categories. On more than one occasion they would rank someone with a .22750 avg ahead of someone with a .22775 avg.
- Until we specifically requested them, the only went to 3 digits deep in percentage categories (.227 avg, 3.24 era, 1.250 whip), and didn't sort it based on who was actually higher, so if someone batted .2775 and someone batted .2780, they would be listed as tied in the standings. HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN SOMETHING AS BASIC AS THIS?!?!
- despite being told multiple times, some of their pages have incorrect stats headings, simple things like GS would actually be IP.
- Navigation of their pages from anywhere but the home page is impossible. Literally. Why? Because their drop down menu bar, when not on the home page, is a millimeter under the regular menu, and as soon as you try moving down to it, it closes the drop down menu. Despite being advised about this, it still persists.
- Standings are not printable.
-extremely spotty tech support. We would send an email with multiple questions, they would answer one question and ignore the rest, despite multiple sends.
-We just found out that players traded to the other league, still accumulate stats in our NL only league, DESPITE our league settings of the player pool being NL only. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY THiS IS THE WAY IT WORKS. We had to figure out the stats by hand, since 3 teams were out of the running and left players traded to the AL on their rosters. The email I got from them? "We have no remedy for this. In our system, guys will accumulate stats regardless what team they are on. We do not have regulator to determine if they are AL or NL stats"
Of course, on the team rosters, those players still show up as being on their NL team.
-BEST YET: I just went on to our site, to make sure I have everyone's stats to print out for our records and...THEY ARE INCLUDING THE PLAYOFFS IN THE STATS!!!!!
STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS. I don't want another league to have to go through what we did.