(1) customized tie-breakers (both for regular season and playoffs)
(2) ability to customize the playoff structure (e.g. have the playoffs end before the final week of the season, have playoff rounds prior to the championship last more than one week, etc)
(3) deeper FA pool (you can actually start a minor league call-up before he's pitched a game in the pros...)
(4) significantly better message board (can display as a thread), but especially the scoreboard chat which is seriously awesome
(5) Yahoo!'s refusal to fix their *insane* stat tracker display issue (seriously, who designed it so you couldn't see all the information without scrolling around on the damn java window? [and yes, I use the classic version most of the time, anyway, but still it speaks to their development issues, generally])
(6) CBS leagues last year round, rather than requiring the creation of a new league each year
(7) no funston...
I've been a big Yahoo! guy for a long time, but as my (primary) baseball league gets more and more serious (and as more and more money is put on the line...
) I just can't stick with Yahoo! and it's foibles and shortcomings any longer.
I can't be the only one who feels this way.