Return to General Talk

Mafia V. Night 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia V. Day 1

Postby jfg » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
jfg wrote:The fact that he has had 6 votes twice and hasn't been killed isn't another good reason?

explain..i fail to see why that is a reason NOT to vote someone. if anything it should give more of a reason to, because we can suspect that both the other remaining mafia are not going to vote for him. maybe one, but not both. this just leaves townspeople who are hesistant to vote him off because they dont suspect him too much. like myself. i honestly dont see how or why bp has been suspicious other than being quiet. therefore im not going to vote him out of here unless he says something that i find suspicious. thats my reasoning for not voting for him, i dont know about the others.

Maybe, but I think with 4 shots at killing off a townie one of mafia members who had a good cover would have given the death blow. The fact that Bleach was at the 6 mark and didn't get voted off and now is holding off on killing BP makes me think that both of them are mafia.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: -127)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wake » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:01 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:wow i forgot all about you wake. :-S

wake, mookie, teddy, inunchuk, aussie have all been way under par in terms of voting.

I noticed. I leave for work when this thing is at page 17 and it jumps to 27 pages by the time I get back.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -16)

Postby jfg » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Worst case scenario? You claim to be 99 percent or 100 percent sure a lot and townies seem to end up dead. I'm not saying Sim is not mafia but he isn't the obvious choice right now.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:25 pm

Unvote: jfg
Vote: Big Pimpin

Let's get this show on the road.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby Big Pimpin » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 pm

Well it looks like I'm getting lynched, which sucks because I haven't done anything. I guess I didn't have a great reaon to vote for bleach originally, but what more do we really have to go on? It seems like you just pick somebody and hope for the best.

Anyway, besides that I don't really see what has suspicious about me. I withdrew the bleach vote because I wasn't comfortable with it at the time. Then I re-evaluated and was still suspicious. I still suspect him a bit but not like I did before.

But that's enough to peg me as mafia? I don't get it. You kill me and you're down a townie.

Personally I still think Sim is up to no good. I don't understand what Ken is doing as he's been all over me from the start. And jfg is all over the board. I don't know what's up but I know I'm innocent.
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -486)

Postby jfg » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:33 pm

It's night...
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk