Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Chris Young - SP

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Chris Young - SP

Postby verb1999 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 pm

That's not a good update. You should post that question in the draft, trade, keeper, waivers forum. This forum is for updates on the players & their status/injuries.

However I'm going to hang onto him until some REAL information comes through so I know what to do with this guy.
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Hockey

Re: Chris Young - SP

Postby alex42083 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Loooks like Young might be back for a few more starts at the end of the fantasy year, and I still think he's better than some other WW options.

Aug 22's Mike Ritter reports San Diego Padres SP Chris Young (forearm) threw a bullpen session and played catch from 120 feet Thursday, Aug. 21. "I was a little rusty, but my arm felt good," Young said. "It's just a step in the process."

Aug 21 Young (forearm) has played catch the past two days and is recovering well from his forearm strain, the San Diego Union-Tribune reports.
Recommendation: Young will probably need one rehab start, but it looks like fantasy owners who have held onto Young will get a few starts out of him in the final month of the season. "He will pitch for the Padres in September," manager Bud Black said. ... korqeFCLcF
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Injuries & Player Updates